Saturday, August 18, 2012

And This Is Why She's Panda Of The Week!

As all of you may or should know, Princess is Panda of the Week! For very good reason too. Yesterday Prin sent me a recording of her singing a song she showed me on my Birthday. I love the song already and when I heard her singing it, it was just beautiful.

The Original Song - The A Team - Ed Sheeran



Honestly I had been dreading making this band since I announced it on the blog, because I wasn't sure if we could manage all of this. But listening to her voice gave me new hope. So please thank her for saving a dream that quite a few homies had! <3


Mwehehehehehe, Still totally loving the background of Prin's Pro!


And so the way I am going to thank Princess is by......MAKING HER A NEW HOMIE!!!!!

Congraguwelldone Meh Love! You are now a Homie!!!! You're Homie Ceremony will be Today at 5:00 PM Pandanda Time! Make sure you there my love! Homie please welcome another amazing homie into our gang!


=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3
Fano Styles

P.S. I have finally made a ToonTask Forum Account thingy that Henry was talking about earlier! Please add me if you have one guysssss! =D

5 comments:

  1. :O

    Okay, right now, I have no idea what to say! Thank you like, a billion times! I'm so glad you like my voice, reading everything that was posted today made me SO happy! I'm a homie!! I'm really excited! Thank you for making me one! And, for choosing that song, lol. I love that song a lot too! You should check out Ed Sheeran's other songs, his voice is amazing and so are his songs! :D

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I made you happy! I have checked out a few other songs but totally for got the names for them, cuz short term memory. -.- Lol and No Problem on making you a homie. I think it was last month when I told you that you were almost there to being a homie. Now look where you are! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yepp! I'm glad I made it this far! :)

      Delete
  3. Congratz Prin on being homie so fast!!;) You deserve it!!<3

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)