I wish it was still 2011 when Suzy still came on... When Star still came on...When Scott still came on...When Lan still came on...When way more homies used to come on...
I miss you guys! Please come back to Pandanda?
But the good things about this year are:
1. We have added a bunch of new Homies
2. I met Ashley my Kitteh
3. I was introduced to One Direction (and my future husband ;))
4. I'm more confident of myself with singing
5. I have gotten a bunch of new blogs and am working on 8 different blogs at the moment.
So this year has been both sad and amazing.
But then again...I would like my old besties to come back to me....Come back to momma!
Homie Song of The Week is......Pound The Alarm By Nicki Minaj!!!
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fanofjonas
omg i <3 this song.i love the new background sis.
ReplyDeletelove ya
saminrurls