Tuesday, August 28, 2012

High School Has Started! =)

Hey guys! Yesterday school started for me and as most of you should know I'm a freshman this year! The thing I really don't like about being a freshman is that I barely have any of my friends from my classes last year. There are a total of about 4 or 5 high schools in my area. This means I am going to be meeting a bunch of new students! I'm a bit excited and a bit not because I was happy with all my friends I had last year. Everyone in the school knew everyone. All the guys were sweet and nice to me. =) And everyone knew who I was and I knew who they were, so it was easier to communicate. Now I'm a type of person who doesn't like much change so ya... Lol But I am looking forward to a great year as a freshman! I will work my hardest! Atleast some of my closest friends are in my classes and some of the hot guys from last year are in my classes or bus! So woot woot!
High school is suppose to be the four years of school where you find who you are and who you want to be. These are the years that will affect my life the most. =)


=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles



Extra News: I have decided I will not be a Youtuber just yet. If Youtube is still popular in two to four years I will possibly be one. But for now I'm not. Although I'm not really a Youtuber, I will still post some videos occassionally. =)

Also! Tree of the Week, Homie Stuff of the Week, and Panda of the week have been changed to "of the Month" now! So those pages or post will be updated every month! Just so you know! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)