Saturday, August 25, 2012

My Awesome Friends!

Hullo! So for the past week or so I've been coming on Pandanda probably more than I usually do and I have been taking many pictures. And with those pictures I thought I would make a collage so here it is my lovlies!!!! Btw, there are way more pictures but I only put a few for the collage. =)
 
 
 
(Click For A Bigger Image)
 
There are my awesome friends who I have been hanging out with! And as always I have had the time of my life with the homies and a few other people. Since you can't really see the names of the people on the picture I will tell you every single person!
 
 - Andeecandee
 - Suzana12
 - Palejr1234
 - Lucio Aka Whites Aka Some other panda that I forgot the name of...
 - Mistral
 - Popnonygirl
 - Happyflower
 - Symie
 - Samantha
 - Princess
 - Ad aka PhatOjos (Or something like that...)
 - And of course...My husband, Harry Styles!!! Even though he's an ocean away from me, he will always be in my heart! ;) Lol.
 
Sorry if I forgot your name!
 
Btw, tomorrow there is a huge chance I will not be on... I will be on tinychat during some point of the day though so don't worry! =) Maybe even web cam a bit? ;)
 
 
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles


P.S. Zayn is back on Twitter! So happy that he is back! Let the stalking continue! Haha, just kidding!...Or am I? ;) I'm glad he is back and I'm glad he is aware that way mere people love him for who he is than hate him for being a celebrity!

P.P.S. Also I have been posting on this blog like every single day, but not on my other two blogs that I own. Should I start posting on those everyday as well or no?

The blogs:

 http://PerfectAsMe.blogspot.com/
http://directionersunitedforever.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. YES U SHOULD!:p be an active blogger fano!;)Oooo and i see u used my pic;)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude.... I THOUGHT YOU WOULD ALWAYS BE MINE, MINE. :( wheres my name? -Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will forever be mine! Together we shall be forever young!!! Lol. The people on the list are the people who were online Pandanda that week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :p COF COF...~KATIE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me rephrase that! Ashley, Katie, and I will be forever young together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol much better!!;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooooh pretty drawing!!!:'D

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome fano :D


    -happyflower

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)