Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Ranran quitted?

Hullo my lovely viewers! Kayz so today I didn't really get the BEST of a start - off to my day. You want to know why? Well obviously you can guess by the title. RAN QUITTED!
So I just went on my hotmail account and I see an email from Andee:

(Click for bigger view)

Uhmmmmmmm Ran! You can't just quit because of ONE panda. Remember when me and Mistral was in a fight? I admit I did cyberbully (not intentionally...), but she didn't quit. Boy grow a back bone and ignore the boy! Or you know....I could straighten him up for ya... ;) (lol I doubt you would let me though...)
Ran Since you helped me and Mistral in our fight, I'ma help you out with this cyber  bully (if you allow). So so can I? =D
C'mon Ran you can't just quit, you are one of the two popular pandas left who still come online. (The other being Sherman) If you leave, all these new pandas will take over. And I must say, the new pandas have no respect for each other. I've noticed that many of them are WAY too spoiled and need to get straightened up. Don't you and Mist like go around telling people to follow the rules? What will happen if you leave...
O.o What's the guys name...2009FIRE? Well as I said before, he is just ONE panda. Look at how many best friends you have there. You just need to go and ignore the hater and live your life. If you have that many besties it shouldn't be hard for you to ignore just one person.
Speaking of cyberbullies, my new-ish blog, http://PerfectAsMe.blogspot.com/ would be the perfect way to help you know that 2009FIRE doesn't matter.
Or my facebook page: http://facebook.com/PerfectAsMe
Now also, he banned you from his chat? Come on Ran, even though I'm supporting you I don't think that's a very good reason to quit. There are a bunch of other chats here. Just because he cussed doesn't mean you can quit. Everyone cusses (or curses if you want to say it the proper way...) nowadays. You just have to deal with it. Sorry if it sounds like I'm not supporting you here, but I promise I am! Totally supporting you since you helped sort out the drama between me and Mist. But as I was saying, everyone cusses, every swears, just deal with it. If you don't like it when people say rude things, you just need to ignore them. Not everyone has the same idea as you when it comes to certain things. As in, you might thing it is a very bad thing to cuss, but someone else, like me, might think of it as a everyday thing, no big deal. Because I don't just use it for when I'm mad, I'll use it if im happy to.
I would also like to point out, that if you are still coming back for event on Pandanda, you aren't quitting... I hate it when people say they are going to quit, but in truth they are still coming online. PEOPLE, when you quit something it means, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO IT ANYMORE!!! It gets me so frustrated when a panda will be like, I'm quitting Pandanda, but I'm will still come online for the Zing prizes, and to feed my pets, and the festivals. Like what the heck? You are still coming online PD...You either quit, or you dont...
Ran, you have a bunch of supporters on Pandanda. Just by that one blog post, you already turned many people against this one guy. You have the power to turn a bunch of people against him, so eventually he won't even try to fight back.
I agree the reason he banned you from his chat was childish, but grow a backbone man. Just ignore him. (Or let me do the fighting...(;)
Even though I'm not one of your besties, the gang and I will be supporting you.

Kay that is all for this post.
.........
.......
.....
....
...
..
.
Wait! I still have the Homie song of the week to give out!!!!
This weeks Homie Song of the Week is.....Not Over You by Gavin DeGraw (ft. Max Schneider)


Great singer!

=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles

P.S. If you haven't seen our blog's exciting news from yesterday, what's wrong with you! Haha, Go check it out now at: http://homiesforlifegang.blogspot.com/2012/08/some-exciting-news-for-you-guys-today.html

Kay...Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

4 comments:

  1. YES YOU LIKE IT. THANK YOU (: CREDITS TO ASHLEY WHO IS BROKEN IN PIECES RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! ~Ashley(:

    BTW IM TOO LAZY TO LOG ON MY ACCOUNT AHAHA. "Anonymous has returned" ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rofl! And indeed I do like it!!!! Glues Ashley Humpty Dumpty back together. =) better? <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks fano lol. I am returning tomorrow. Its been a month, but sadly they day after i return i go back to school. so i will probably come on over the weekends or IF i have time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No prob! I'm glad your returning! It sucks that school starts the day after, lol. Mine is starting in exactly a week. I'm pretty excited! First year of highschool! Woot woot. And ya a bunch of pandas are barely going to be able to come online anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)