Hola Amigos and Amigas! Como estas! Yes, yes I know what you're thinking...omg Fano knows spanish! Omg she is like sooo talented! I wish I was like her!
Rofl, Yes I'm self-obsessed...
Now anyways yesterday Andee, Amber, Prin, and I had encounters with moderators. A bunch of times... Amber, Andee, and I got mod messages but afterwards we actually got to talk to a mod and got her to say something for our blog. More on that later though.
First my hate on mods:
(I'll try my best not to cuss) ;)
Kayz so yesterday I found out some people can't take a freaking joke.
So I was just minding my own business, being my random self, and talking to Andee and Amber. Okay so then I decide to say one of my random sentences I always say when I'm bored or feel like expressing my randomness. ;)
This is what I said: Purple people make great toilets.
The Mod Message I get:
Now I agree saying fog as a profanity (replacing a cuss word with a different word. Ex. Fudge You. Btw the word fudge doesnt show on Pandanda Lmao XD) isn't the right thing to do in a children's game, but hey I'm a teenager..I'm going to cuss or use profanity. But saying Purple pandas make great toilets, is not hurtful. Who in the right mind would think I acutally meant that. When in the world did someone EVER use a VIRTUAL purple panda as a TOILET. It was obvious I was just playing around like I always do.
This is the next mod message I get:
...
I don't see how anyone would find it inappropriate and I'm pretty sure everyone knew I was joking around... So shut your mouth.
(hehe didn't cuss yet!)
Then! Amber get a Mod messade about saying the same thing about yellow pandas. Moderators these days...
Then Andee gets like four Moderator messages that were meant for Amber, then the Mod gives him ANOTHER mod message saying sorry. I'm like what the tartar sauce is wrong with you?! How do you mistake Andee as Amber! Andee hadn't even said anything he was just listening to what we were saying!
The only mod message that I can see as right is when andee says What a Baech.
The mod message says. Stop using Baech as profanity. One more Mod message and your banned forever. I'm like What in the world is wrong with this person...
I think this Mod hated us because they wouldn't answer any of my questions I was wondering about pandanda. She only talked to us to tell us off...
Luckily after this we met Jule, a nice Mod. =D
(I'm done with my hate part of the post.)
So I met Jule and she answered our questions nicely and she also took a picture with us for this blog! =D
YAYYYYYY!!!!
Comment and tell me if you want this to be our main picture on the top.
Then Jule went to Princess's house to check out her tree.
So not all Moderators are mean ferrets! =D
Kayz that's it for this post! Cya later!
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
FanoStyles





Omg mods these days like the won with the mod messages.. saying purple pandas are toilets isnt innaproprite its funny and joking around looks like somebody takes it srsly -.-
ReplyDeletebbut anyways jule is awesome!! ;D cute pictures
haha Thanks Eve! ;) And ikr! I was just joking around.
ReplyDelete