Friday, July 26, 2013

TROLLED AGAINNNN!!! YAY!

Rofl so thank you to everyone who attented my tinychat party yesterdayyy. I hope y'all had fun! It wasn't one of the crazy tinychat parties I usually have but more of a friend meet up. Listening to songs and talking to each other. 

When I invited everyone I told them I was going to release some new info. What was the new info, you ask?

Well basically I quit iPD and since the Homies rely on either iPD or PD to keep itself going, I would have to close up the gang. 

AND IT WAS A TROLL!!!! :3 Rofl, honestly, I don't know when I would be able to quit iPD/PD. I feel like I'm to old for it but I still come on just to hang out with my friends. The Homies blog has recently been getting more views than ever and I'm not willing to let that go just yet lol.

Of course the Homies is just a group for now, it's not going to be a group forever. We're gonna grow up and lead on different lives. This will just be a memory. That's all it needs to be really. Just some happy memories from when we were young and had this amazing group of friends. I hope I still talk to a few of these amazing Homies when I'm older because they have changed my life. I love all the Homies because they're my best friends and I know I can always count on them, as well as they can count on me. <3



=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles

2 comments:

  1. I had my hopes up for a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't trick me this time ;) I said " This has to be a troll.. The homies can't close " SO HAH. In your face gurrl!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)