Sunday, July 7, 2013

Homie Oscars Pics Anyone?!?!

Hullo everyone! I am just about to get started on the 3rd Homie Oscars Video but I need your pictures! If you were able to take any screenshots during the BY Carpet, The Oscars, or the After Party please send them to raisazahin77@hotmail.com and you will have a chance to have your picture in the vid!

I will be taking in pictures until July 13, 2013 so please send them in!

Also, I am looking for some potential guys to join the Homies! The guys are enormously outnumbered by girls and it would just make the gang way more better! If you are interested in becoming a Homie please inform either, Andee, Symie or me, Fano, and we will tell you what you need to do! 



Btw, isn't Arc's present to the Homies so cute! I love it! Pandapinky's present will be coming up shortly later on this week!

Treehouse of the Month will be returning soon so keep your eyes out for that!
Homie Academy Page has been completely updated so make sure to please check that out!
New Homies Rituals coming later on this week! I wonder that they are *Gasps*

That's all for today! I hope you guys are looking forward to an amazing post by Andee tomorrowwww! 

=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)