Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fano's Thoughts On The Oscars!

Hullo everyone! I hope y'all are having a good day so far! I was going to post a Happy Fourth Of July post on Thursday but I didn't have time lol, sorry. But Happy Late Fourth Of July!!! I hope everyone in the USA celebrated and everyone else I hope you guys had an awesome sauce day! Now let's get started on the Overview shall we?

The 3rd Homie Oscars was an amazing event. I'm happy so many people were able to come to the BY Carpet and Oscars. Many people got awards and I can say this year's Oscars wasn't a dissapointment. Everyone was talking and having fun. As usual the Oscars was two hours long, the after party was nice as well with the webcamming and truth or dare and all that sexeh stuff. The BY carpet was an amazing event! Bubzaroo's tree was amazing and she was an amazing host for the Carpet!

BY Carpet:

I interviewed a bunch of the the audience. Especially the ones who have had a big part to play in the making of the Oscars. I even got the guys to model in they're amazing outfits. ;)

Oscars:

It was a huge success with many people getting awards. Of course there were a few outbursts from certain people in the audience but as I promised, I took care of it afterwards. :) I loved giving out awards to my friends but as I said earlier not everyone got an award. If you want an award for the next Oscars you're welcome to just hang out with me and my friends.

Tinychat After-Party:

The after party was a great event. We webcammed and talked and played some truth or dare. We had a great time. I'm happy we were able to do the after party in my tinychat because ever since we've had a few more big parties, more people webcamming, and it feels just like last year with everyone talking and having fun enjoying each other's company.

Overall the day was amazing!

Some downfalls were:

 - Right before the event, someone came up to me and started asking questions about the Oscars trying to make it look like a joke.

 - A few people were being disrespectful...

But that's all lol. Thanks for reading my post and I'll see you tomorrow! Bwiiii <3



=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)