Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Proposal to the VIPS!

Hullo everyone! It's ze awesome sauce Fano againnn. Today I have a kind of proposal/compromise for the VIPS and their leader Eve. So let's get started!

I have decided that I will keep the new Homie Qualification but it will not include the VIPS.
Therefore newcoming Homies will not be able to join if they are associated with any other friendship clubs from iPD. This, however, does not include people who are in the VIPS. 

This will only happen, if the VIPS promise never to hurt the Homies in any way and the Homies will do the same. That means no plotting to bring the Homies/VIPS to an end and no backstabbing. Although, I am saying this I know we will have no problem with the VIPS because they have been a good club ally in past fights and times we have needed help. The leader of the organization has been much help to the Homies and I would like to have some VIPS in the Homies. They have been no harm to us and we will be no harm to them.

I will disclude them from the Homie Qualification ONLY if they agree to what I have said above AND to the advice I have given to Eve. 

I know what you might be thinking. Aren't the VIPS the only other club in iPD?

At the moment yes, but I have received news today that a new group will be made in iPD. The leader of the group isn't the nicest person and has said rude things to me and Eve. Newcomers may not be able to join the Homies if they are associated with that club.

That is all for today.
Cya tomorrow.

=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)