Hullo guys! If y'all have noticed none of us have been posting for the past week. Sorry, we were all in a kind of vacation on a different game rofl.. I don't really have anything to post about today so I'll just leave y'all with a few of my favorite quotes by Nicki Minaj and one of my favorite songs.
"I believe that life is a prize, but to live doesn't mean your alive" ~ Nicki Minaj
"Respect your haters, they're the only ones who think you're better than them" ~Nicki Minaj
"If you can't handle my worst, you ain't getting my best." ~Nicki Minaj
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)