Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What! 10,000 views?!?!?!

Hulloooo everyone! Wow, we already have ten thousand views! Thank you to everyone who keeps viewing our blog!!!!

Also if you are a homie who is no longer in contact with anyone from PD, please go on http://tinychat.com/pqok3. I have managed to get many homies and homies in training to join this chat before Pandanda closed and I would love to have more homies on it to keep the love growing ;)

Lmao, anywhoo....

New Changes To The Gang:

 - If you have more than three fights with another member of the Homies For Life Gang, you shall be removed. Your time being removed depends on the situation
 - If you have not been in contact with the homies for over 3 months, you will be removed from the gang. Although you have been removed, you may still be added back in if you wish and are able to spend time with the gang again. (Some people are not included in this rule because they are the reason, the gang was ever created.)
 - Tomorrow or on Friday there will be stages added into the gang. These stages will describe what level of a homie you are. Whether you are a Homie in Training or at the top level of being a Homie. Please don't take these seriously, you all will be treated equally, and I love you all the same ;) We are just adding these in, so people will be more determined to become better homies and work on things. They will also be able to see their progress of being a Homie.
 - Tomorrow or Friday there will also be a new page added to blog called Progress reports. In this page I will put in your averages for your grades in Homie Academy. Please don't complain about the work I give because out of the whole year in Homie Academy, I have only given you 3 or 4 assignments. We've been in Homie Academy for 4 months now... 

Be Sure To Check In Tomorrowwwww

Bwiiiii

=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles

P.S. Tomorrow I will announce the 3 Best Thanksgiving paragraphs that have been turned in. I will also write my own paragraph for Thanksgiving. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)