Friday, November 23, 2012

3rd Place Winner For The Thanksgiving Homework!

Burps... =D

Hullo there! I am very happy that so many homies turned their homework in so fastly! Some of the  Homework Turn Ins where fabulous and I could totally relate to them! 

Throughout the day I will be announcing the Winners and I will also put in my thoughts on what they had to say! =)

After I have announced the 1st place winner, I will post about what I am most thankful of! =)

The Third Place Winner Was..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~
~

Symie!!!

     What I'm thankful for is having such wonderful Friends and Family. First is my family. Sometimes it seems like I hate them, ( Usually my mom.. ) But in the end, I will always love her. I think that if i didn't have her, I would be on the streets homeless lmao. She gives me food and shelter, And though it may look like we don't like each other, we always do, but that's what happens when you get mad. Next is Friends. I'm thankful for my friends whether it's online or in real life. People such as : You, Eve, Jayleen, People such as : You, Eve, Jayleen, Ruby, Flower, Franchesca, Alexis, Claudia and so on. Sometimes we have our ups and downs but that's what friends are suppose to do, they have fights but that just makes them normal.

     You might think that I cause alot of fights/drama or i'm in fights or drama.. That's probably true, but, I don't mean too.. it's just when I get mad i flip out. That's me. But anyways, I'm thankful for my friends because I love them with all my heart, and we might have fights here and there, but that's okay, atleast we know we love each other.

     This was longer than a paragraph.. But yeah.. When I do hw I'm serious lol. So yeah, I love you, I love eve, I love all of my friends. I couldn't live without you guys, And the fact that I AM living with you guys... That just makes me stronger. I hope you enjoyed my homework ;). Love you! <3 -Symie

My Thoughts On Symie's Homework

For the Homies' Gang, It's important to realize how valuable friendship is. Of course friends will get into fights but "atleast we know we love each other". Being a Homie means you have to know what the meaning of friendship is. We try to stay away from fights as much as we can, but it doesn't always work out. 
It's good that Symie is thankful for her friends. From what she said in the second paragraph, she really does know, what it means to be a Homie ;)



Also.... There are actually two winners for Third Place!!!

(I couldn't decide who should be the Top 3)

The Other Winner Is.....



Ruby!!!!

I am thankful for Music. Sometimes a song can really reach out to you and capture your heart. It can even help you figure out what you want to do with your life. There are so many paths to choose from and sometimes one gets lost exploring their options. A simple song, artist, or band can put you right back on track. That recently happened to me. I am very thankful for Music to have me stop and look at my life, re-evaluate it, and find a new way to go :D.  -Rubyy

My Thoughts:

Music is truly a wonderful thing. It has definitely saved many people from going the wrong way or doing something they will regret later on in life. Listening to music always helps make me feel like there is still hope in the world for me. 
Listening to the words, you can tell that music is something really special. There are many times when you listen to the lyrics, and it feels like it's decribing your life or the way you feel.
Music has made a big impact in my life and that's why my future looks brighter than it did a few years ago. Without my rolemodels, I would still be confused about what I want to be, I would still have problems with confidence, and I would still have no hope for having a great life in the future.



Thank you, Ruby and Symie for turning in great pieces of why you are thankful!


Keep Checking Back, For The Next Winners! 


=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)