Ze First Place Winner Goes To.........
Princess !!!!
What I am Most Thankful For
By Izzy a.k.a. Prin :{)
I am thankful for a lot of things. Technology, clothes, friends, a roof over my head. However, I am most thankful for my amazing family, and the gift of life. I love my family more than anything in this world! Even more than... *gulp* my 53 inch fat teddy named Teddy Beary! I love you buddy! My family is always there when I need them and always have my back. Whenever anyone has a problem, another family member will be there to help them, no matter what. A lot of people take their belongings, friends, and even family for granted a lot of the time. But luckily there is one day in the whole entire year that we can realize how amazing all our opportunities actually are, even though we should be thankful every single day of our lives. We are lucky enough to have everything we could ask for, when kids in third world countries, are dying everyday. I love my family and without their support, I wouldn't be where I am today, and I won't ever be able to say thank you enough. Don't take what you have for granted, because tomorrow isn't guaranteed. Happy Thanksgiving!
My Thoughts On This:
Ooooh, I love yours! It really has a message of being grateful for everything you have and not anything for granted.
Nowdays everything is taken for granted and no one appreciates the things they have, when people in countries
that aren't as built up as the countries we live in, are suffering everyday and dying.
When Prin was talking about her family always being there for each other, did you notice something? That is the same thing with homies. In a way Princess also showed how the Homies are suppose to be just like a family. Especially for those people, whose family may not be the best, because fo certain problems at home, this is a great opportunity to have a family there for you, when you other family wasn't there for you.
You should be grateful for what you have, because someday you probably won't have it anymore. Then you will realize how important they were to you and your life.
Like Prin Said!
"Don't take what you have for granted, because tomorrow isn't guaranteed."
Keep Checking Back For What Fano is Most Thankful For!
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles
Thanks so much, lovee! :D
ReplyDelete