The second place winner is......
Eve!!!!
Evey 11/22/12
I am also thankful for my Swissy, Mati. She was always there for me when I needed an hand, Needed a shoulder to cry on, or have an best friend hearing my dramatic stories and tries to help. Mati was always saying how shes " My True Best Friend 4 Life " and " 1 And Only Swissy ". Mati has also teached me many things, For example she has teached me that I am perfect the way I am, and nobody can change me, because I am who I am and everyone should be happy for who I am, not what they want me to be. I am mostly grateful for Mati is because shes my Swissy and she cares about me, and she loves me for who I am.
I am also thankful for Symie. She has been my best friend for about a year, but it feels like forever. Symie and I may have our times, where we don't get along, but we still love each other until the end. I love Symie, I care about her mood, because if shes happy, I can go crazzzay with her. Anyways, Symie is really important to me, and sometimes it's just like, we were meant to be together. Sometimes we don't get along, but afterall, we always forgive and forget because it will just make our friendship broken, so we try to get along as much as we can. The main reason I am thankful for Symie is because " She is one of my best friends, and she is always there, when I need somebody to help me with my problems. "
I am also thankful for myself. If i wasn't here, I wouldn't of met hope, or my closest best friends, Andee, Fano, Mati, Symie, Angel, Flower, etc. If it wasn't for me, I wouldn't have a true best friend online, or in real. I am also thankful for myself because I am perfect the way I am, and I don't let anybody change me, because they want me to be somebody I am not. I am proud of how successful in life, I am. I have made VIPE, VIPS, Best Friends, Popular in real and online, etc. I am also proud that I am who I am, and I'm really perdy. I am proud that I have made me, who I want to be. I've been wanting to be a perdy, successful popular, girl. But guess what? I was already that before I knew it. On the other hand, I am proud of being who I am.
I am also thankful for my family. If it wasn't for my family, I wouldn't be here. I wouldn't have all my best friends, all the support, or have beauty. If it wasn't for my best friend family, I wouldn't be who I am, today. I would just be an average girl. But now that I have true best friends, I have an entertaining life. I wouldn't have somebody there for me, or somebody guiding me to the right path. But I have all those things, which means I have everything I ever wanted. Anyways, I am thankful for my family because I always have somebody there for my support needed.
I am also thankful for my best friend in real, Karishma. I am thankful for her because I have a true best friend in real, which is Kari. She is always there when I need her, When I need somebody to talk to she is there, When I am having a bad day, she is there to boost my happiness. if it wasn't for my best friend Karishma, I wouldn't have somebody to be with me, when I need somebody to be there for me. Anyways, I am most thankful for Karishma because she knows that, Ever though I have true best friends online, She is my true best friend in real and no matter what, I'm close to her in real and I love her like a sister in real. Also that, Nobody can take me away from her, because she is my best friend in real life.
I am also thankful for school. If it wasn't for school, I wouldn't know most things, I wouldn't be learning nor I wouldn't be smart. I wouldn't have my friends. I wouldn't have tried an instrument I wouldn't have met Karishma. I wouldn't have many things in my life. I love school because I learn something new everyday, ( not really.. *coughs* ) but most of all, because I see my friends. If it wasn't for school, I wouldn't be where I am, yesterday, today, tomorrow nor the future.
Last but not least, I am thankful for life. If it wasn't for life, I wouldn't be who I am today, I wouldn't have my best friends, I wouldst have a personality, I wouldn't have anything. If it wasn't for life, I wouldn't have The Sims 3, Minecraft, The Computer, T.V, Family, Friends, etc. I love everyone surrounding me, and I love Life, Earth and everything listed above. I am thankful for many other things, but I can't tell everything, because It would take up 10 pages. ;D Anyways, The main reason I am thankful for Life, is because, If it wasn't for Life, I wouldn't be who I am today and I wouldn't have anything, or anybody I love. I am happy I am who I am today and I will stay who I am because I love all my best friends. Fano, Mati, Symie, Angel, Flower, Andee, Sisseh, Pinkeh, Sam, Ver, Bubz, Katie, Tootle, October, Bandit, Rubyy, Pale, etc. I Love Yuh All!
Lots Of Love,
My Thoughts On This:
Eve has done a very good job at doing her homework. By writing so many paragraphs, it shows me she is willing to be the best Homie she can be. That is what I like to see in members of this gang!
In the first paragraph, I noticed that Eve mentioned some key things that Homies should know by now: "Best friends are worth living for, and keeping 4 all your life". Which is totally true, and I'm glad I was one of the people to make Eve realize that ;) Lol
Eve has showed that there are many things to be thankful for, and many people take things for granted, when there are people in other places in the world wanting a life just like yours...
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)