Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Top Three "Essays"

Holaaaaa, It's the Amazing Fano Hereeeee!
 
Yesh, I know I haven't updated the pages like I said I would. But But yeah!
 
Mwehehehehehe...
 
Okay the Top Three "Essays" That were turned into to me are...:
 
Andee:
 
A homie is like a friend or buddy.They're like my friends in real life.They will be there for you if you need help or something else.A homie is special to me because they are always nice and friendly to me.They are really awesome to hang out with and chat with.Now lets see what is my favorite homie memory.Hmm,my favorite homie memory WHEN WE TALK ABOUT SHIT ABOUT PANDANDA,just kidding.My favortie homie memory was when we all hang out on Pandanda because it was really fun and thats when all of the homies was on.I really miss the old days on Pandanda and really miss all of the homies.I hope they all will return some day or on the 3rd Pandanda oscars.I would be really happy to see them all.That would be really epic right there!
 
Eve:
 
Evey
9/25/12


I think Homie means " Best Friend That Last Forever "

My most cherish memory is when i wuz spending time with Andee and Fano. Andee was pretending
to be an elf and Fano was pretending to be santa!! I love this moment because it wuz like really funny, and i just
love that moment because it was a really memorable time. I will always remember this moment, I am not sure when it was but it wasnt near christmas time!! Andee was a small elf and he fell down stairs and Fano was a santa and caught him. Oh, and Fano are you still enjoying that beard?

- Evey

EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji
 
 
And Last but not Least!
 
Sam!!!
 
 
*gives taco* SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE MOVIE BRO!

My favorite time with the homies was when I saw fano and pop on cam ^o^
They were so pwitty xD hmmm......................what to write next........................
*explodes*......... I might redo this........ I probably will.......... eek bye! o_o
 
All of their essays were very nice and I am very proud of them! =)
 
 
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles
 

1 comment:

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)