Earlier this year, I said I was interested in making youtube videos, but at the same time didn't want to make youtube videos at such a young age. After all, I'm just 14 and most of my favorite youtubers are around 20 or older.
But I do have to say, making youtuber videos does sound like a bunch of fun, and I will put my best work into it! =) So as soon as I get a new camera, I will be start my very own youtube vids. I don't know how often I will be uploading vids, but I'm hoping that it will be many times. Maybe once a week though, because im so busy during the week. =P
Now when I DO make my first few vids, I will need a little help from you! Yesh you. O.O Please tell ALL, yesh every single one, of your friends and family about my channel. After telling them about my channel, go and tell them to tell all their friends and family, and so on. You get what im saying? So this way, I will get many subscribers in a fast and easy way. So pleeeeaaaasseee help! =)
Kayz that's all for today!
BTW, lately I have been running out of ideas for posts on this blog, so if you have something you want to hear me talk about, please leave them in the comments below and I shall talk about them! Maybe... O.O
Kayz thanks for reading!! Bwiii
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)