All I Can Do Is Pray That My Mom Is Okayy And Can Come Out Of The Hospital. Second Time My Mom Is In The Hospital And Its For The Same Reason... Car Accident. Blaah, I Dont Feel Like Myself No More. >.< Thanks To Carlos, Angie, & Anthony For Ruining Me. And You Still Dont Stop? All You Do Is Talk Shit About Me. And Im Fuckin Tired Of It. If My Mom Does Survive, Ima Move. And If She Doesnt, All I Hope To Do Is To Pray For Her And My Dad And Just Stay Outta Of School. And Take Care Of One Of The BEST Things That Has Happened To Me, My Liddo Brother. Im Tired Of This Bull Shit Happening To Me. Im Sick Of It! And Then You Say Bullying Is Wrong. Are You Fucking Kidding Me? Ima Make Them Read This Post. Make Them Feel Guilty. And If They Still Don't Stop... Just Ugh. I Want A Hug. -_____-
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Car Accident
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-Ashley
ReplyDeletehugz ashley! hope all is better for u soon!<3
ReplyDeleteThanks :) You, Fano, Alexandrah, && Some Others Always Make Me Smile. Im Thankful For You Guys<3
DeleteI Meant Evan Not Anthony...
Deletelol np<3;D
ReplyDeleteAwhhh, I feel sorry for you my love! Just remember me and katie will always be by your side! Keep praying and we will keep praying for you too! It's weird how both of us have a parent in the hospital at the moment. O.o
ReplyDeleteDude, are you bullied in school? O.o You never told me that! Why you hiding things from me O.O Don't listen to whatever they're saying, just think about all the wonderful things you have in life, and the five boys who will always be happy to call you beautiful. ;) <3 <3 <3
Lots of Love <3,
Fanoliscious
Love ya girl!