Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fano Coming Back To Tinychat Pqok3

Hey guys! I'm coming back to Tinychat Pqok3. I know it wasn't that long ago when I quit, but I decided to come back and I'm going to be adding a few more people to the chat since Pandanda is closing down. I want to be able to talk to the people who I have become friends with in Pandanda. Without Pandanda, none of us would have ever met each other. The Homies for Life Gang would have never been made and I would have never met some of my closest besties who I plan on meeting some day in reality ;). So I'm coming back!
If I add someone you don't like, deal with it and get along with them, because after all, it IS my chat, not yours... If you ban then while you are member you will be sorry =)
So if you don't like them, just ignore them instead of being childish. Click on their name and then click ignore... It's that easy..
That's all for now!!! Byeee
 
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fanoliscious

1 comment:

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)