Saturday, October 13, 2012

PandaSpace!

Hey guys, it's the amazing Fano here!!! Today I would like to talk about PandaSpace. If you are a homie or a regular visitor of my blog, PandaSpace is the place for you!
 There are many people who have quit Pandanda years ago, but are still on PandaSpace. This is a time to reconnect with your past friends! So go make an account if you haven't yet, and don't forget to have fun! =)

Link to PandaSpace: http://pandaspace.net/
 
In other news I shall tell you about:
 
Have y'all seen Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj's Music Vid, Beauty and a Beat?
Justin directed and filmed it himself! Honestly, I think he did an awesome job with his very first directed vid. I didn't expect that from him.
 
Here is the link to the vid:
 
 
(Sorry the youtube player on Blogger won't let me put the video up on here, cuz the video player is apprently too small)
 
This boy got some talent! ;)
 
No Hate Please =)
 
Lol anyways, If you are a new viewer of my blog, I shall introduce myself to you =).
 
Hi, I'm Fano, I'm usually cheerful and happy. All my friends say I'm fun to be around and I'm a talking machine ;) I barely get itno fights unless someone is being unreasonable. I'm dedicated to my goals in life and I won't give up until I accomplish every single one of them. Right now I'm happy with my life, and I have the best friends ever, in reality and online ;)
 
Some people you would usually find me talking with would be Andee and Katie. I talk to them almost every day and they are awesome people to talk to. If y'all didn't know this, Andee is my long lost brother ;)
 
Lol, I also have an online twin, because we are like exactly alike. If you want to know how we are alike, just ask me whenever you see me.
 
I post on this blog everyday, or atleast I try to. I try to keep my blog posts interesting and something the viewers want to hear about. If you want to hear me talk about something, just post them in the comments and I will be happy to talk about them. =)
 
Have a nice day!
 
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles



2 comments:

  1. Hi Fano This Is My Skit. -Ruby
    Characters: Blonde Girl, And Ghetto Lady. ( Ghetto Lady Is Tisha. )
    Blonde Girl pulls over at drive thru.
    Tisha: Welcome to McDougal's. I'm Tisha. May I take your order?
    Blonde Girl: Um yea i want ---
    Tisha: Hold on
    *There's a long pause.*
    Tisha: Okay?
    Blonde Girl: I want the ---
    Tisha: i wasn't talking to you. Dang. Hold on. How hungry are you? When i say hold on you hold on.
    *Another awkward long pause*
    Tisha: Okay? (pauses) Okay? (pauses) Are you there?
    Blonde Girl: Yea
    Tisha: So how come you didn't say nothing?
    Blonde Girl: I thought ---
    Tisha: Listen Miss Thing, we've got hungry customers behind so you can make up your mind.
    *Blonde Girl sighs*
    Tisha: Nah ahh. Don't (sighs) at me. Now you ordering or not?
    Blonde Girl: I want a BLT cheeseburger. Take the bacon off; take the tomato off. I want one thin sheet of lettuce and cut the burger in half. Oh, take one bun off.
    *Long awkward pause.*
    Blonde Girl: Um...Hello?
    Tisha: Anything else with your imaginary burger?
    Blonde Girl: Excuse me?
    Tisha: Nothing. Pull up to the front to get your order, mum.
    *Blonde Girl pulls to the window. Tisha starts laughing*
    Tisha: Why am I not surprised?
    *Hands her the bag*
    Tisha: Here you go Nicole Richie. Oh and i think you might have gotten to the wrong place. We sell fooooodddd here.
    *Blonde Girl takes bag and looks into it*
    Blonde Girl: Uumm...I don't think you checked but my bag is filled with tissues and a spoon
    Tisha: You were lucky. The spoon was a gift.
    Blonde Girl: Excuse me?
    Tisha: Oh so you are getting sassy with me. don't even. I might have to take the spoon back
    Blonde Girl: Where's my food?
    Tisha: What food?
    Blonde Girl: The one i ordered...duh!!!
    Tisha: you got exactly what you ordered; Nothing. Now move yo butt along and let me tend to hungry people who want to eat.
    The End!!!! Hoped You Liked It Fano.
    Love, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. is ur twin pop? and how r u 2 xactly alike?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)