Hullo everyone! The Homies For Life Gang is Over as you can see by the title. No more Homies! Sorry!
Reasons why:
- Barely any Homies come on nowadays
- Some Homies have forgotton the meaning of being a Homie.
- I'm tired of all the drama between Homies on the Pqok3 Tinychat
- There are barely any True Homies out there anymore that still come online.
- Some Homies have decided to have an attitude with me
- Many Homies have become WAY to dramatic, it's beginning to annoy the crap out of everyone...
Although the Homies' Gang is over, I will occassionally still keep posting on this blog.
People who are still homies at heart even though the gang is over:
(The ones that I am still able to see because they come online)
Popnonygirl
Andeecandee
Katiekazoo12
Ashley A.K.A. Sabaky
Princess932 (I think that was her name on PD...) A.K.A. Prin
Palejr1234
People who never became Homies but are Homies at heart:
Happyflower
(This is a pretty old picture rofl O.o)
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
FanoYurLove
No Hate! =)
P.S.
If you want to contact me still you can either:
Tell Andee, Pop, or Katie to tell me on our other chat
OR...
You can email me at my Hotmail Email Address
OR...
You can just leave a comment on here.
Im sorry I barely come on its for a big reason..
ReplyDelete