Sunday, July 1, 2012

Thank You RanRan

     Hullo my Lovely Viewers! I am very glad to announce that the fight between me and Mist is finally over! Yay!!!! Woooo!! Lol I would Like to thank Ran our awesome judge. ;) And Mist and I are going to try to become friends like we used to be. We both said sorry and forgave each other. One person who is truly happy is Katiekazoo b/c she hates fights, Lol.

And even though I don't control the homies (as I have said before) I will try my hardest to get the ones who dont like Mist to become friends with her again.



=) =D =) =P
Lots of love <3,
Fanoliscious and the Gang

1 comment:

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)