The Homie Song of the Week is......Somebody that I used to know by Gotye and Kimbra!!! Hope you enjoy.
The Weird But True Fact is.....Leonardo da Vinci invented scissors. Also, it took him 10 years to paint Mona Lisa's lips.
From: http://www.nowpublic.com/interesting_real_facts_strange_but_true
Now in other news: Yesterday was Free Elite Membership Day! I hope you guys had loads of fun yesterday. I was out of the house the whole day yesterday so unfortunetely I didn't get to see some of my besties but maybe next time! Here is a pic of my tree last night.
And last but not least I will be announcing some exciting Homie News in our Homie Meeting today at 2:00 PM Pandanda Time so please be there!
V.I.P. Tickets go out to: Flower214 and Znblyo A.k.a. Eve
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fanoliscious

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)