Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Happy 1D Day!!! <3


Happy 1D Day Guys! As you all know today is the day when One Direction was formed as a band (July 23rd 8:22 PM)! It is amazing how much they have accomplished in just two years. I know how much the Directioners want to thank Simon Cowell for helping the boys out and helping them become a successful band with millions of fans who love them to pieces. In honor of One Direction I made ANOTHER picture for them. =D I hope you guys like it




And here's a picture of Ashley and me saying Happy Birthday to One Direction since we are just such huge fans!


Remember if you are a One Direction Fan then please check out and maybe even follow my Directioner blog: http://directionersunitedforever.blogspot.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)