Sunday, July 1, 2012

Congatuwelldone Eve and Flower!

Congratz to Eve and Flower for being added to the HomiesForLifeGang! The Homies and Fano wish you a happy time with us!

I also got some pictures of Flower's Homie Ceremony! I didn't get any of Eve's cuz I forgot lol Sorry!



Although I didn't get pictures of Eve's Ceremony I did get a picture of her reaction when I told her she was going to become a homie! =D












=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
The Homies












5 comments:

  1. iknew it!!! i was right!!!;D rmr... i was askin u if flower and eve gonna be a homie but ur like no ~katie xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I was trying to keep turning Flower into a homie a secret until the meeting and I wasn't going to add eve at first But I'm happy i did! ~ FanoYurLove

      Delete
  2. congratz eve and flower!!:D♥ ~HOMIES:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I Likee. And I Said Congratuwelldone To Them. Word Theif! Oh And The Last One. Mwuahaha. Thankss BFF's. ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha too bad! Lol I liked the word so I used it! And NP for the last pic ;) ~ FanoYurLove!

      Delete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)