Thursday, July 5, 2012

Exclusive Homie Interview and Henry!

Hey guys! So yesterday I decided to hold an Exclusive Homie Interview (which had only one question) and here it is!







Our first and only question was: If you were a boy for one day, what would you do?

Katie's Answer:



Eve's Answer:


Symie's Answer:

IDK

Fano's Answer:

Eat a bowl of spagetti messily then afterwards go stare at pictures of Fano. ;)


Now here's the question to Henry!

How would you react is someone asked to braid your hair?
(sorry someone's backpack icon was in the way... -.-)


"Well since I don't have enough hair to braid that would be a bit odd"


"it would probably be painful"





Lol and that was it for the interview!
I hope you enjoyed!




Also here is Mid's Song that reminds me of her!
(this is the present for winning the contest)

Still I Rise - Nicki Minaj

This song reminds me of you because you love to stand up for yourself when people try to bring you down.



Katie's Song:

You Da One - Rihanna

No Homo Lol. Katie this song reminds me of you b/c you da one for meh! Love ya homie!


Olivi's Song:


What Makes You Beautiful - One Direction


One day you said you didn't think you were pretty, but I think you are pretty and I love meh love!


Okay that's all for this post!
Cya latz meh lovs!


=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3
Fanoliscious


 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)