Monday, September 16, 2013

Update On Homie Qualification ONCE AGAIN! ;)

Hullooo my lovely pumpkins and cupcakes. 

Before we get started, I would just like to point out the new updates on the Homie Blog!

 - The new Homie headerrrr! I love this one the best, because it has some of my closest besties up there and each picture has a little encouraging quote. <3

 - New Homie playlist! WOOOOT! I know a bunch of you are probably happy about this because the old playlist has been there for around a year and has probably started annoying some of you lol. I know it's started to annoy me as well lol, don't worry I still love One Direction. ;) I hope y'all like the new playlist because now it has more artists that y'all love so YAYYY

 - The Homie List on the left side of the blog has FINALLY been updated! 

 - Favorite Sites gadget has been updated and is on the right side of ze blog!

 - The Homies page will be updated very soon!

Kk, now down to business.

For those of you who aren't aware of the Homie Qualification, it states that if you are to be a Homie you are not to be affiliated with any other iPD/PD club other than the VIPS. Well, this will be changed once again. Due to some recent events, the VIPS leader has failed in the deal we had. We are not going to cause any drama with each other as of now but the a few Heads and I have talked this through and think it's best to be independent. We don't feel safe with having other clubs associated with us because we suspect someone in particular will end up betraying us or going against their word. The Homies are meant to be a strong independent organization about friendship, loyalty, and trust. And VIPS, no offense intended, are just not up to that standard. So from now on, if you are to be a Homie, you can NOT be involved in any other clubs.

However, this rule will be overlooked for some people, but others not so much. Sorry for any inconveniences. =/

In other news, if you are wondering by what date the drawings for the contest are to be sent it, the date is this Friday, September 20th! I'm looking forward to all the awesome sauce drawings!


=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles

1 comment:

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)