HULLOOOO EVERYONE! TODAY I HAVE A BUNCH OF AWESOME SAUCE NEWS TO SHARE!
Firstly, the moment I
post this, it will be the start of the iPD Homecoming hosted by BUBZAROOO!
Please come everyone! It’s going to be so much fun and I’m honored that my blog
got to host the voting polls! The Homecoming Queen and King are awesome people
and the winners have a little twist. The little twist, you will find out later
when it’s time to announce the winners rofl.
If you are able to
come to the party please come because the more the better! ;)
Where: Purple Door
When: NOW
How Long: At least
one hour but it’s planned to go on for three hours.
There will also be an
after party in which all Homies are encouraged to wear the club colors! For
those of you who don’t know the colors they are Blue and Yellow!
Outfits for
Homecoming:
Guys: Tuxes
Girls: Something pretty
and formal (AND SEXY WOOT)
Remember! You do NOT
need a date!
Speaking of dates,
shout out to Jake a.k.a. xcoolxpandax for being my date to the dance! He’s a
very sweet guy and if you haven’t met him yet, then you should lol.
Alsoooooo, tomorrow I
will announce the second Homie Competition where you can win ANOTHER $10 ITUNES
GIFT CARD! WOOOT!
Now before I leave a
goodbye on this post… Just please watch this video I worked on during the week.
It’s simple but effective ;) I love it and I think it really shows the true meaning
of the Homiesss
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles!
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)