Sunday, September 8, 2013

New Homie! I Wonder Who It Is? :o

Hey, guys! Yesterday we added another wonderful person to our club! I'm so happy they could join this club because honestly they're one of the coolest people I know lol. She's nice, funny, and an awesome person to hang out with. She seems very dedicated to joining the Homies and I'm very excited to let her join!

But who is it? :o

COOKIMONSTR3 A.K.A COOKI A.K.A. COOKIEBEAR!

If you see her around please make sure to congragulate her on joining the Homies!!!! I can't wait to have a bunch of fun with her in this gang! Maybe she can even star in the Homie Oscars next year ;)

Here are a few pictures from her Homie Ceremony yesterday!








If you are interesting in becoming a Homie, go ahead and visit How To Become A Homie page and it will tell you how through steps! Make sure to inform either Whaty, Andee, or Fano if you are interested so we can keep you in mind!

That's all for todayyyyy!

=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles

2 comments:

  1. ily fanotaco!!!! i love how u awkwardly took pics of me bahaha. "me a homieeee" gawd why am i such a fool x))) so happy to be a homie :) xx cookibear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rofl! Ikr I loved how I took the pics as well! ;) And I'm so happy u are a homieeee <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)