Hullooo everyone! Yesterday we did the iPandanda
Homecomingggg! I absolutely loved the dance. It was perrrfect in my eyes. We
were surrounded by some of our closest best friends and we were just having fun
and singing along to songs. PLUS! No drama!!! WOOOT
Here are a few pictures from the homecoming!
And there was a twist with the Prom Queen! There was a tie
so two girls won!
I thought this tie was awesome because they’re both besties!
The Prom Queens weeereee….
BUBZAROOOOO AND MISTRALLLLL!
CONGRAGULATIONS TO THE QUEENS AND KINGS OF HOMECOMING!!!!!!
Then for the after party we went over to Bubzaroo’s tree! At
her tree, I made a very special announcement! The surprise wassss…
Mist has become a Homie!!!! WOOOOOOT!
She was a former Homie before and I’m excited to have her
back with the Homies!
In other newsss, since the homecoming was a great
accomplishment! Bubz and Mist are planning on hosting an iPandanda Prom next
month! The date has not been officially chosen yet but I can’t wait!! Make sure
to get your dates for Prom! ;) I wonder who my date will be? :o
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles







No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)