Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Welcome The New Poster To The Blog! Date For Sam's Homie Ceremony! Everyone Invited!

Hullo hullo everyone reading this amazeballs post!

As you guys saw from yesterdays post from the amazing Arctic, she is the new poster for the blog!
I'm glad to have her on this blog and I know she will do an awesome sauce job! Arc and I already have another blog we work on and here is the link to the blog! Go check it out after reading this post! ;)


Btw, I need to starting posting more often on that...coughs. :3

Also here is a list of all the posters for the blog atm!

Sunday: Fano
Monday: Andee (might not be posting on the right days because he's of the country and diff. time zones)
Tuesday: Sam
Wednesday: Fano (This day may be given to someone else very soon)
Thursday: Arc
Friday: Andee
Saturday: Fano

So that is the list for now! And please remember that if you are a poster, you are welcome to post any day you want but you MUST post on your assigned day!


Sam's Homie Ceremony will be occuring this Saturday August 10th! Please feel free to come on over at 6:00 CENTRAL US & CANADA TIME to my tree on iPandanda! 

Don't forget about the Tinychat party this Thursday! The time for the has not been decided yet but will most likely be at 6:00 CENTRAL US & CANADA TIME because that is when most of my parties start rofl.

Also my birthday is coming up soooooon! It will be on August 15th and I shall point out... I LIKE PRESENTS. :3


That's all for today, thanks for viewing the blog!

Cya latz! Byeeee!

=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)