Friday, August 30, 2013

School Has Started But Will The Homies Still Be Active?

Hullo everyone! How are you all? I hope you had an amazing day! 

School has started for many of us and will start for others very soon. Are y'all excited? ;) Rofl, personally I love school. Not because of the work but because I get to hang out with my friends and maybe even do some cool prejects in Chem. or do an awesome sauce concert in choir ;) Who knows, maybe this school year is the year for you!

I just want to say, if your one of the quiet types (like me) don't be shy! Make new friends because you never know if one of them will end up being your best friend! I'm quiet but I do enjoy making new friends because in my mind, the more the better, lol. 

As always I am here to help! If you need any help with your homework I'll be glad to help you unless I'm busy at the time lol.

If some of you are wondering if the Homies will still be active during the school year the answer is..... YES! We will still be active and try to bring on new and exciting events! If you are not a Homie yet but you would like to be one please visit the How To Become A Homie Page and it will tell you how! 

And yes...I know I'm slacking on the daily posts with the posters of this blog lmao. I am very sorry about that and since Andee is back in the USA he can start doing daily posts again! 

Also, if you have lost contact of the Homies please always remember there are Homies you can contact on http://iPandanda.net and http://tinychat.com/pqok3 If you have lost contact for over a year with the Homies and you would like to meet with us and be able to talk to us again, just go on one of those sites, find a friend of mine and they will tell me. 

If you have anything important to tell me please remember that I am always on Skype between 3:00 PM - 10:20 PM Central US & Canada Time during weekdays and pretty much the whole day on weekends unless I have a busy schedule planned!

One more thing before I finish off this post. If you play Minecraft and have an account on it please notify whatTHEwhat because then you can play with us! ;) I will also be making a Minecraft Youtube Channel and will post videos of Andee, Whaty, Sam, and me playing! Those videos will be coming up soon and if you would like to be a special guest (only if you can mic with us) just ask and I'll put you in my videos! Whaty will also start doing Minecraft Youtube videos so yayyyy. 


That is all for today! I hope you enjoyed this post! ;)

=) =D =) =P 
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)