HELLO WORLD OF HOMIES!!! ;D Arctic here for my first post of the Homies Blog! Im sooooo excited to work here with all of you, and to work with Fano on a blog once more:3 <3
BUT ANYWAYS! LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MYSELF!
Arctic
Hullo Person Thats Reading This!!! :3 LOL. IM ARCTIC <3 but my friends call me Arc! Let me tell you about myself! I AM a current homie and I am PROUD! I am 14 years old, and I've lived in some pretty weird places. Currently: Antarctica (not bull shi*ing lol).
I like to draw (I use the 'Paint' app on my computer ;D), I also LOVE to play Pandanda!!! Pandanda was like my childhood hahaha. My bestfriends on there (in no order) are Domo, Pale, Pinky, Ron, Flaff, Pin, Fano, Gabe, Cooki, Lou, Dipper, Jake, Eve, Buddy, AND MANY MORE!
If you want to talk to me on IPandanda, you can find me on my current account Arctic :DDD! LEAVE A COMMENT AND I'LL ANSWER IT ;D :) <3 :3 Signing off with love <3,
~Arctic

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)