Sunday, June 30, 2013

Three New Homies! One Banned Homie! I Keep My Promises... ;)

Hullo everyone! Last night was a great night and many people earned some awesome sauce awards! The YouTube video for the Oscars will be coming up in a few weeks so be ready for that!

Today, I am here to talk about New Homies and One Banned Homie!

Three New Homies:

Who are they? Let's find out!

June 28, 2013

Arc: I've actually secretely wanted Arc on the gang ever since she got an account on iPD rofl. I wasn't really friends with her in PD but she seemed like a really cool person and I'm happy I've gotten the chance to meet her and become good friends with her! I'm also helping out on her new iPD blog which your sexy faces shall check out after reading my blog! Cause, obviously I come first....for everything....rofl jk ;)

Pinky: Pinky became a Homie on the same day as Arc, so they had a double Homie Ceremony. Pinky is super nice on iPD and she hates being mean to other people even if she barely knows them. That is something I want more people to have in the club because it's never bad to spread happyness and joy. To all those bullies out there, go die in a hole while tigers claw out your eyeballs.... Oh my that actually sounds like it hurts.. O.O MY EYES ARE WATERING! OMG THAT WOULD BE SO CREEPY. O.O



June 29, 2013

Then on the day of the Oscars, Bubz became a homie!

Bubz: I know Bubz has been waiting for this opportunity and it has finally come! I'm excitecd to have her as a Homie and it's been really nice being besties with her. She will be a great addition to the Homies and I hope many good things for her in the future of her Homie...hood. =D






Banned Homie:

As I promised on my previous post, if anyone is rude during the Oscars I will make sure they pay for it. =) The Oscars is a big event the Honored Homies plans every year (as long as they are active in the club). I did not plan this event for two months straight, for someone to come in and be disrespectful. The Oscars is a time to be happy. It's a time for old friends and new friends to unite and just share each others pride and joy. On that note...Who was banned?

Katie is now banned from the Homies for being disrespectful during the Oscars, being a bad sport, and telling people secrets that are not to be heard...


Kayz, that's all for today! I hope you had an amazing day today because I've been sick the whole day! 

=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles

Link to Arc's Blog: http://arcticsipandandablog.blogspot.com/






1 comment:

  1. Flashback from when I was banned.
    *shivers*
    I will regret that day for the rest of my life >.<

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)