Saturday, June 1, 2013

15,000 Views! New Goal! Advertise The Homies!

Hulloooo! Happy first day of June! This is the month our summer break starts! Are y'all excited? I know some of you are getting out in late June and some have already gotten out....*Throws knife at Eve*... As for me and some other people! We are getting out in just a few days! I hope everyone's summer is awesome!

Since Summer Break is starting, this means my YouTube Vids will be coming back! There's no more school so I will be able to focus on them a bit more and I hope you like them. If you have not subscribed to my channel yet it is: http://youtube.com/RaisaRoyalty  The vids on that channel atm aren't very good but I am hoping to make them better during the summer.

Anywhoooo, this blog now has fifteen thousand views! Thank you for viewing my blog guys! My goal this summer is to reach twenty thousand views by the end of summer break. Let's see if we can achieve it!

In other news, please tell people on iPD about our gang, The Homies For Life Gang. Give them our blog link if you like and tell them who runs it. It would mean alot to the Homies and we are looking forward to making this friendship community even larger! 

Also, there is a Panda called Flaffy and she makes youtube vids based on her blog. I think this is an amazing idea, and we will also be doing this. These vids will be published on my YouTube account where the other three Pandanda/iPandanda vids have been made.

If you have not been informed, Andee and Symie will both start posting on this blog during the Summer so be looking forward to their posts! 

The Homie Oscars date has been picked! I'm not sure if I have told y'all this but it will be taking place on June 29th. Everyone who is performing in the Opening and Closing act must come to rehearsals everyday. The rehearsals will start on June 8th everyday at 6:00 (my time).  

The last not but least thing I need to tell y'all about is.....

Everytime I, Fano, Post on this blog, I will have a picture representing The Homies friendship at the end. They may be recent pics or old PD pics from 2 to 3 years ago. 
This will be going on for the whole month of June.

Thanks for viewing this blog.

If this is your first time viewing please view the other pages!

Are you interested in joining the gang?
Here are some pages that will help you get your way!




=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)