Saturday, June 29, 2013

TODAY IS THE DAY FOR THE SEXY OSCARS!

Hullo everyone! I'm so excited for tonight! A bunch of people are gonna be getting awards, we have a few little skits, and there MIGHT even be a performance tonight!
Remember we are meeting up at Bubzaroo's tree for the Blue And Yellow Carpet! Afterwards we will go over to my house to start the Homie Oscars! I hope everyone has fun! I worked very hard and tried to keep it as funny as I could!

The Oscars are at:

6:00 PM Central US & Canada Time
5:00 PM Mountain Time (I think..)
4:00 PM West Coast US & Canada Time
7:00 PM East Coast US & Canada Time
12:00 AM for England
1:00 AM for Slovenia
11:00 AM For New Zealand
12:00 PM for Australia (I think..)

Can't wait to see you all there!

Wear Blue and Yellow to the Carpet!

When you get to my tree:
Girls wear anything nice and pretty
Guys wears suits please




Just as usual, the Oscars will be put up onto my Pandanda Youtube Channel!
Please make sure to take a few screenshots of the Oscars to capture the fun! Later on during the week we will ask for screenshots from people to put into my YouTube vid! If you want your pics in the vid please take screenshots of the Oscars and the BY Carpet!


The plan for the After Party is Truth Or Dare and Karoake! If you have any other suggestions for the After Party please inform me!

Thanks For Viewing!

Post on Arc and Pinky becoming Homies will be coming tomorrow!



=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)