When I reopened the gang, I said to be prepared for some changes. Most of the changes are in progress or have been already achieved. Now it's your turn!
What type of changes would you like to see in the gang? Do you have any ideas?
Please comment below. I am looking forward to making changes to make being in the Gang a better place ;)
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles
Forever And Always!
HOMIE GAMES!! AND IT COULD BE LIKE THE HUNGER GAMES!!!;D
ReplyDeleteYeaaah Me & You caan Be District 1D ! Leggooo !
DeleteOMG IKR!! ZE WOULD BE ZE AWESOMENESS;)!! Sadly..fano is tooo lazy to plan The Homie Games :P!!
DeleteMaaan,Why Am I Not Surprised ? :P
DeleteHomie Awards each month..!<3:)~Katie
ReplyDeleteadding me to the gang ;3
ReplyDeleteLol patience sam patience, Homie Award will be one award tot he best homie of the month, and yesh i am too lazy! :p Deal with it bitches! lol luv ya! ;)
ReplyDelete