Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Andee! 



We Hope You Had A Wonderful Day And Here Are Some Presents We Made Just For You!

(Click For A Bigger Image)






















(Don't Worry, I Gave Her A Cookie ;))



From Rsc












From Eve











That Is What You Mean To Us Andee


From Katie =)

From Katie :P

I Hope You Liked The Presents And I Hope Atleast One Of Them Touched Your Heart! ;)

=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles





2 comments:

  1. OMG, I didn't even know! Tell Andee happy birthday for me, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAAAT? When Was This? LOL, well Happy Belated Birthday To Andee. Aha I Missed Alott?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)