The pic sayss it all :)<3
Dear Homies,
I hope you all agree,
The best choice for Governor,
is Katique Katie, that's me.
I hope you all agree,
The best choice for Governor,
is Katique Katie, that's me.
I've had experience,
and I have the brains ,
If I'm elected,
only one job remains
and I have the brains ,
If I'm elected,
only one job remains
You must bring me your thoughts,
your wishes, your dreams,
Like dances, homecoming,
powder-puff football teams.
your wishes, your dreams,
Like dances, homecoming,
powder-puff football teams.
I won't feed you candy,
and I'm really not that big,
I won't try to bribe you,
just honesty, you dig?
and I'm really not that big,
I won't try to bribe you,
just honesty, you dig?
I promise you impartiality,
I promise to be fair,
If you vote for Katie,
you'll have a governor who cares.
I promise to be fair,
If you vote for Katie,
you'll have a governor who cares.
Im ;D honest, trustworthy, and friendly,fun AND KATIQUE
I know about the problems,
the causes and effects.
I know about the problems,
the causes and effects.
If you choose a Governor ,
who's inexperienced or young,
You'll most probably be sorry,
You didn't choose the right one.
who's inexperienced or young,
You'll most probably be sorry,
You didn't choose the right one.
There's really only one choice,
And the choice is evident-- Vote
And the choice is evident-- Vote
me, Katique Katie, for
YOUR GOVERNOR # 2 ;)<33333
YOUR GOVERNOR # 2 ;)<33333
YOURS TRULY ZE KATIE ;)<3 SHEMURRRRR;)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)