Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thanks For Being There (:

     Hullooooo! 

     Yesterday I was really sad about certain things and so I want to dedicate this to two special people who were there for me when I needed them =)

Now, everyone knows Ze Fano is never sad about anything when she's chatting with friends, so what happened? I just kinda lost hope on something, that's pretty important in my life. 
These two friends asked me why I was sad. After explaining, they gave me some encouraging words and it really did bring my mood up and make me smile a little.
Now, today because of them, I have my hope back and I am very thankful to have them in my life =)
Thank you being there for me Symie and Katie, when I needed a shoulder to cry on. I hope I can do the same for you one day. =)

There are many people
That we meet in our lives
But only a very few
Will make a lasting impression
On our minds and hearts

It is these people
We will think of often
And who will always remain
Important to us as
True Friends...


=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles

Forever And Always ;)

6 comments:

  1. Np!!!<333333 ;D always rmr i still het you ;)cof cof..

    ReplyDelete
  2. changes the words *smile a little* to * smile alot* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHANO ZE ASHLEY IS REALLY SORRY FOR NOT CHATTING WITH YOU THAT DAY. I Didnt Have Internet That Dayy So Im So Sorry. And My Phone Wasnt Letting Me Go On Email Either For Some Reason So Yeah.... Sowwie Fraaand:(

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)