Tuesday, August 23, 2011

This really cool thing I found online

Hey guys it's Fano and I found this really cool thing online!!!

Here's the link: http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/3947906/Homies_for_life_gan

Cool huh? Ima make one every once and a while and if y'all make one send me the link and I'll put it on the blog. If y'all wanna go this go to wordle.net and click create!!!

Lots of love <333,
Fanofjonas :) :D :) :P

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys its homie pale here!!!!!!!!!!!! with some news fro all the homies and my friends!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow was you all know its free elite day! so in honor of that im throwing a grill party at my tree around 8:00 am to 10:00 am on pandanda time! every one of corse is invited!!!!!!!!!!! so hope to see you there@ :D p.s. bring food and drinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk lol bye!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)