Sunday, August 21, 2011

This weeks stuff of the week!

Hey guys its Fano again and I hope y'all loved last week's "stuff of the week"!

And here they are.
This week's homies song of the week is.................California king bed by Rihanna!!!! screamz!!!!

Weird but true fact of the week is....................Butterflies taste food with their feet.

Would you rather of the week is................. Would you rather hole punch the skin between ur thumb and index finger OR staple you earlobe to the side of ur head?

And in other news:
Theres a rumor I heard that one of our homies, Scott0023 quit. :''''''''''''(
I hate when that happens. I'm not completely sure its true though since its a rumor but someone told me he did, so ya...........
Also I got a gift for all the homies, it's in funny pics and I hope y'all like it.

Lots of love <333,
Fanofjonas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)