Sadly I didn't get my Menthi (henna) yet. :( Luckily Ima be getting it today or during the weekend. For those of you who don't kno what henna is here are a few pics.
I know, I know... They are sooo pretty!! I think its totally worth having that itchy blackish, greenish, brownish thing that looks like poo on your hand for about an hour. After waiting for an hour you wash it off and this beautiful red design is on your hand. I love them and you get lots of attention at school. One girl asked me what happened to your hand? Did you burn it? Lol, so yeah... Anyways I hope y'all have a great Eid with your family and friends!!
Eid song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH5qQ6YI-I4
| Lots of Love <333, Fanofjonas |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)