Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hey Girl, Hey! Guess What!

Soooo, today One Di- IF YOU SAY ONE WORD ABOUT NOT LIKING THEM, GO TO HELL CUZ IDGAF! 

Soooo, today One Direction came out with their digitial mosaic! I'm so happy! You wanna know why? BECAUSE I'M IN IT!!!! 

Here's the link to their mosaic: http://www.1dthisisus-movie.com/feature/mosaic/  

I am on the edge of the big number one. To find my pic, type in the following information after clicking "Search Within" and you will find me.


 Symie and Iceso are in it as well!!! Except idk if they wants me to put their real name on here, rofl. So you'll have to ask them for the info. 

I'm so happy that I was able to get put into the One Direction Digital Mosaic. I feel one with 1D... ;) Lol, even though there's like a million pics there. Enjoy staring at my sexehness! While you're at it, view the other wonderful directioners on the mosaic! ;)


=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles

1 comment:

  1. why didnt u tell me about it i wanted to be in it :(

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)