Friday, May 3, 2013

"Feel This Moment"

Hullo, Hullo, my lovely people! How are you on this fine day!

Well guess what...

Idgaf.

Rofl, Just kidding! :)

I have made a new YouTube Vid/Slideshow for you guys! All these pics were taken in the first 1-3 weeks of my time on iPD. Many people were taking pics because we wanted to save the memories. So this vid is dedicated to all of the old friends we don't see anymore and the new friends we will make.


I hope you liked it and here is my last youtube vid I made for PD and it closing down!
Just in case you didn't see it. :)



Soooo, I hope you liked the vids and the music!


Bwiiii! 

=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <3,
Fano Styles


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)