Friday, April 26, 2013

Excuse me?




I wasn't READY for that level? Excuse me? Who TF do you think you're talking about. Yes, plagiarize my blog and then say I'm not ready for the highest level. Bitch, sit yo' ass down.


My sister got put into the club and she doesn't even talk to anyone. By the way, she doesn't like you either... Don't believe me? I'll webcam and show you. :)


Look who's talking. :) Trust me, Symie knows way more about that then you do. Who's still in the Homies Gang and who got kicked out? (Notice I actually used the words "kicked out" properly).

I'm sorry this couldn't work out. I told you us being best friends would never happen again. Especially after you talk shit about my best friend. :)

=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles



Above Pictures Taken From Evelilly's Blog: http://eveannoysme.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)