Andee and Symie are two of my closest friends and I love them very much.
Unlike some people, they have always been there for me and loved me for who I am.
So this post, is dedicated to y'all.
I love you. <3
(Some may apply to Symie more than Andee and Vice Versa)
I did not come up with these b/c I am not original! :)
So here's to...
The crap we talk,
The guys we stalk,
The way we shop,
Laughs we can't stop,
The gossip we spill,
The looks that could kill,
We'll stay together,
Cuz we're Best Friends Forever!
You're stupid. You fail. You're weird. You're not perfect. But that's okay. I'm like that too. We laugh at the randomest things. You know my ugliest side. Even though we disagree sometimes, we never fight. When I'm sad, you were always there to make sure I'm okay. Thanks for being there for me. I'll do the same for you. I love you <3
Dear Besties,
I honestly don't know what I'd do without you.
"Friends are hard to find. In a lifetime you get only a few. And when you find them, you always know them by sight and heart alone. You always grow a little bit taller in your soul, and you know you have been blessed just to know them."
~Ashley Rice
If your friends don't make fun of you, they're not really your friends.
Good Friends Never Say Goodbye,
They Simply Say "See You Soon"
That moment when your best friend is doing the same thing you're doing.
My best friend and I are so hilarious. I feel bad for the people who don't get to listen to our conversations and enjoy our hilariousness.
A good friend helps you up when you fall,
A best friend laughs in your face and trips you again.
Best Friends,
They know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.
We are best friends,
Always remember that if you fall,
I will pick you up....
After I finish laughing ;)
=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333,
Fano Styles
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)