Friday, May 18, 2012

My New Blog!!!!

     Hullo everyone its Yur Love over here!!! ;) Lol kayz so I have a bunch of things to tell y'all so....BEAR WITH ME!!!! Kayz well first of all I want to thank all the homies' viewers for this blog. I am hoping to get at least 10,000 views by the time our blog's 1st anniversary starts. Please keep viewing out blog!!!!
     When I logged into this account I noticed that we have posted 48 posts currently, which I have to say is alot, Lol. This is very exciting to me. I hope to keep this blog up for many years and I love being a blogger and hope never to stop =) Which brings me to my next topic.
     I have finally made my new blog!!! This blog will be mainly about motivational things, myself, and my new youtube channel (which I haven't made any videos on yet)!!!! You can access my blog by clicking here . And after I actually have some decent videos on my channel, I will tell y'all where that is. So yeah, please check out my blog, follow, keep please checking on the homiesforlifegang blog. You never know when something new is going to happen!
     Next topic is.....to Ashley and Star!!! Kayz well although I don't want to say it, I'm going to have to say no to Ashley about joining the gang. It's not that I don't like her. I can tell she has WAY MORE potential than even some of the homies already in the gang. Which is actually sad, rofl. Ashley I can tell you have a bunch of homie-ness in ya, lol. I love that you don't hate on anyone. I have been looking for people with no hating in their hearts. Oh and by the way....You are beautiful girl! That picture is so perdy! I wish I was as pretty as you (which I obviously am ;) lol) Uhm the reason I am not adding you to the gang YET is because I want to meet you, hang out with you for like a week or so, just to make sure you have what it takes to be a homie. =D
     Star I wish you had time to go on PD girl! I miss ya so much! You're never on! Even though I know you're busy with stuff and everything, but still! The only major homie who comes on nowadays is Andee and Pale now and then. I miss ya meh Luf!!!! Lol no homo ;) If I don't see you sooner or later, I'm going to start playing the I miss you song by Miley Cyrus again :) hehe.
     -.- erm let's see....what else....I have a bunch of homework and 5 projects going on at the same time -.- So I may not be on Pandanda for a while...
     Me and Andee have started playing a new game which you can access by clicking right here . Ok Idk if that link works but kayz. ;) If pretty cool. I hope more people can start playing it from Pandanda.
     And now for the Homie Song of the Week.

The Homies'  Song of the Week is.......So Hot by the Wonder Girls!!!!

Now y'all may not know who these girls are because they aren't singers in America or Canada. I think their Korean? Lol sorry I don't have my info straight. Now they don't sing in English but they are still awesome! Here's the vid.



Hope you enjoy!


=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333
FanoYurLove ;)

5 comments:

  1. Its k :) M on pd right now, Sarah (star)'s account. Yesterday was my bday, I was planning to come on and meet you, but like Sarah (star) and Hadia (her sister) had a surprise party planned for me and then also took me bowling. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and thanks fano, I bet your prettier :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEYY fano I miss ya too. This is Starry on Ashley's account (so evil) !! So anyways, I wanted to say I love you too lil girl. I like your blog btw its awesome. The Wonder Girls are Korean. I love their music. But I dont understand a thing they be sayin. But whatevz. They r still good! :)

    ~Star

    ReplyDelete
  4. The links work btw :) oh and I ALSO wanted to say that when I said I love you too lil girl change it too I love you too MUCH lil girl (nh nessecary) lol...
    ~Star

    P.S. Ashley might sign up to that gay game! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rofl Star, it is not gay! Lol It's an ok game and ikr i dont understand ONE WORD of what they are saying unless they say it in english. and and and! Ashley lol I am NOT prettier! But you may hear me saying I'm pretty a bunch of times just cuz I'm soooo self-conceited. ;) lol

    =) =D =) =P
    Lots of Love <333
    FanoYurLove

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)