Im Ashley. ;) I am cool! And umm... HI!
Okay im done!
Ahahah jp!
Okay so my name is Ashley. I'm really awesome! I play the piano (probably my favorite hobby) and I like to draw. I love to put makeup on people its really fun and im known as the "Purple Lover" because im OBSESSED with purple! I never hate on people, even people who hate me. I <3 Haters! I believe that smile is the second best thing your mouth can do and the first is a bit MUAH :* ahahahah!
And thats pretty much alot of things about me.. I forgot to mention im lazy so if this isnt enough to you...
READ THIS SENTENCE 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 (until infinity) times:
ASHLEY IS LAZY.
:D kkkkk bye!
~Ashwee~
P.S. I love peace <3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)