Monday, May 21, 2012

Look what I found on the Internet!

Kayz, so I finished my project for Reading and I was all bored so I decided to search up: Hullo! Fano here! And guess what I found...

Apparently my nick name on Pandanda has an Urban Definition? Rofl let's go cheack out what it means!


O.O... My name's synonym is GIRLIE HOUSE?!

Let's keep reading...


-.-......O.o......-.-


=D

And Last but not Least!!


Yeah...I don't get this one... Explain if you get it! ;)




=) =D =) =P
Lots of Love <333
Fanoliscious ;)

6 comments:

  1. Cant stop laughing at the 1st one! Like wtf? AHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ so agree with u ashley when i saw the first one i was like fano.:/ k then.....continuous reading xD the last on means like a fast actions :P FANO!! LIKE MY TYPIC IS A FANO;D TEHE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rofl IKR the first one was just out of the ordinary rofl

    =) Fano =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol the 1st one is hilarious. So I looked up meh nickname Mid on urban dictionary, too. This is what came up: "Mid is short for mid grade weed,which is not the best and not the worst pot.Which brings "mid" into place.Middle grade marijuana." and "
    An evil, scary dwarf, kobold, troll, or norseman who takes joy in killing all that is pure and natural!!! They can be spotted by their beedy eyes and their languages consist of little more than grunts."
    Very weird I know....... O.O

    You guys rock my zebra socks
    -Midnighto

    ReplyDelete

Hey, the Homies here! Please feel free to leave a comment! Don't advertise your blog unless Fano has said it is okay. Other than that, Have fun commenting! Thanks for viewing our blog! :)